Serrano Systems provides contract-based design services that can make your product idea a reality.
With a diverse array of engineering expertise, we can custom tailor an engineering team to meet your needs.
Our system engineers have the knowledge and experience necessary to break down complex systems into individual components, and they ensure that cost and performance requirements are met.
Our design engineers provide reliable, well-documented implementations and thoroughly unit-test each module they develop.
The entire team supports integration and testing, so the product works.
In addition, our principals have extensive project management expertise.
They are comfortable with scheduling and coordination of inter-disciplinary teams, and they understand that communication within the team and with our customers is critical to project success.
Using techniques like rapid-prototyping and spiral development methodologies, they guide teams through developments that are fast-paced, yet predictable.
. FPGA Design
- Design Specification
- Architecture selection
- IP Core tradeoffs, Make vs Buy
- Verilog/VHDL RTL Coding
- Complete simulation test bench coverage
- Xilinx, Altera, Actel
. High-Speed Digital Design
- High Speed Conversion, DAC/ADC
- Up to 10Gbps serial interfaces, Serdes
- High speed board to board links
- Hyperlynx simulation
. Board-Level Development
- Complete Turnkey solution, design through production
- Design, Layout, Prototypes, Production test fixtures
- Compliance testing
- Verilog / VHDL Design
- IP blocks to complete sub-systems
- Multiple SoC tape outs
- Timing closure, back end support
. Redesign of Electronic Devices